| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kinshasa in November is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat soggy with rain sometimes. A sizable 247mm (9.7in) of liquid is transfered across on average 16 days.
- In November the heavens above Kinshasa are a little dull having on average a modest 4:21 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 7:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kinshasa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kinshasa:
- Lomie, Cameroon - 861.6 kms (535.4 miles) NNW
- Bitam, Gabon - 842.4 kms (523.5 miles) NNW
- Mkambo, Gabon - 623.2 kms (387.2 miles) NNW
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 882.3 kms (548.2 miles) NW
- Mitzic, Gabon - 719.6 kms (447.2 miles) NW
- Makokou, Gabon - 619.9 kms (385.2 miles) NNW
- Libreville, Gabon - 857.7 kms (533 miles) NW
- Port-Gentil, Gabon - 847.8 kms (526.8 miles) WNW
- Lambarn, Gabon - 707 kms (439.3 miles) NW
- Lastourville, Gabon - 496.8 kms (308.7 miles) NW
- Moanda, Gabon - 398.6 kms (247.7 miles) NW
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 369.4 kms (229.6 miles) NW
- Mouila, Gabon - 564.6 kms (350.8 miles) WNW
- Tchiban, Gabon - 518.9 kms (322.5 miles) WNW
- Mayumba, Gabon - 541.4 kms (336.4 miles) WNW
- Luanda, Angola - 552.9 kms (343.6 miles) SSW